Saturday 25 February 2012

Whitney Houston coffin

Whitney Houston box, and I think that it not the blessing of her family, despite some conspiracy theories, which some fans expressed have what leaked the family it for money (the Houston family, to point out is still not confirm the photo is legitimate). But I don't doubt its authenticity. As a former editor of people magazine, Stern and TMZ TooFab.com, I know that this is happening. Have a history of publication of such photos applicants and others; two immediately come to mind: Elvis Presley's open coffin snapshot in 1977, and a photo of a dead Michael Jackson on OK! Magazine cover in 2009.

The fact that that it has obviously not officially authorized is confusing. The image is probably in the Whigham funeral home in Newark, where a private wake last Friday visited have been taken Houston's family. And families, regardless of their star makes, need the privacy during the mourning. This explains why the family not forward go with a public memorial at the Prudential Center Newark.

But prominent they enjoy their life in public - a symbiotic relationship with the fans and the press - and it only comes with the territory. The index finger by the media in particular - and to a certain extent, fans - seems a bit too self-righteous. The media and fans Whitney built, and were the first to expose and ridicule in fact you are looking for and relationship problems. Now they are suddenly, Pollyanna play.

While I appreciate the perspectives on why the photo simply false, instead see publication I on the hundreds of fans, the comments is that the photo was actually them closure, as they never get the public Memorial they so wanted to. That's what swayed me.

A reader wrote: "she died as she, lived on the stage." There is no harm to see their dead in her coffin. At least there are closing their legions of fans. "You will see her there rest and take a sense of peace."

Voted in another, "what all of us who were not invited to the funeral?" Believe all pessimists, that we don't need also closing the fans? "If it wasn't for the fans it would no Whitney Houston for the masses."

And we look at the photo: looks great Houston - it lies in a golden coffin wearing purple and allegedly sporting jewels worth of $500,000.

I guess the above observation may be irrelevant and for some far too superficial, but that's the Diva that I know and love came. And a large number of fans votes.

A reader commented on my site, one of the few to publish the photo, that "she looks great!" "No shame in PIC." Voted in another: "Nice picture, she looks like she was." "What's wrong?" And another: "she looks beautiful and at Peace…it, I felt better to see me." RIP Whitney, you will have troubles. "

David Caplan is New York City-based entertainment and prominent journalist, whose previous positions managing editor which contain the TMZ offshoot, TooFab.com, Chief Editor of the magazine "People" and Star Magazine's Deputy New York Bureau Chief. He's worked in us weekly, VH1, WWD and HollywoodLife.com. Currently, he operates the Web site GossipDavid.com. Member of the National Academy of television York chapter, it seems new arts and Sciences' often on television and entertainment topics discuss radio.

Why is it so bad? Photos of icons in their caskets were for years it is grasped, entertainment or political fields or whatever. It was not wrong then. Why the big deal?

If a funeral is open coffin, people will find the body. If planning the funeral no people to see, like the body, not they should open the coffin. Somehow, that seems clear to me.

It was the peaceful and quiet had, saw her in years, certainly much better than leaving the last party attended the recent photos of her.

Took the words right out of my head. I would prefer this be the Las photo of it as taken in the days and months before she died.

How do we know that it rests? Could they burn and so forth not in hell for all eternity for all their sins-drugs, bad education?

I think its still very disrespectful to her family. My opinion is that the priority should be the feelings of the members and then the fans. BTW with the photos of Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, what about the image of River Phoenix in his coffin. Recalls what his father, said John. "Yes I saw again my son." "I saw him in a box." My point is, that these photos again rather upsetting can express feelings and memories of their relatives. Finally I feel sorry for fans what but family about me in the first place.

Having said that, my next door neighbors never publicly said that they don't want me photos of her in the fenced Garden, so I reckon I'll take some snapshots and put them on my blog (it is not something the applicant want to buy nothing more than a few dogs there again).

In the Bible it says that it no sin greater than the other. Her drug use and other sins that they have committed, can is as well as some of those who are on a daily basis or assessment of adultery. We humans tend to scale, what sin is worse than the next, but God sees as equal.

Who are the most influential people in the media this week? Check the power grid. ««Online/print»» hot: Mitt Romney | MSNBC | Republican Fox News' Douglas Kennedy, son of Robert f.

No comments:

Post a Comment