Sunday 26 February 2012

Bobby Felder of Whitney's funeral on seat

Bobby Brown to the funeral of his ex-wife, singer Whitney Houston, in Newark, New Jersey on Saturday (February 18). Brown came and left a source after a disagreement with certainty about its place within the new hope Baptist Church, confirmed that MTV News.

In a statement to the press by his Rep released, Brown said, "my children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston." By security, we were sitting and then urged to move on three different occasions. I can not understand why safety treated my family in this way, and further ask to move us and no one else.

"Security then me trying to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina, prevented" was the singer. "In the light of events, I gave a kiss, the coffin of my ex-wife and went, when I refused me to create a scene." My children are very dismayed at the events. It was a day in honor of Whitney. I doubt, that Whitney is this happening would have wanted. I will continue my ex-wife at best honor mean I know how. "

Whitney Houston funeral or home-going, took place on Saturday at noon, and the Reverend Al Sharpton, who was also present, weighed on arrival and departure in a series of Tweets Browns.

"I'm at Whitney's funeral." I spoke with Bobby Brown tries to reassure him and not distract from the services. "Today is about Whitney!" Sharpton wrote a little after 13: 15

The MSNBC personality for Brown the case pleaded in an another tweet. "We are from the service." I don't want that someone distort Bobby Brown. Today, he has shown love and respect. "Stop hatin" "

An array of friends of the family, including Dionne Warwick, BeBe

No comments:

Post a Comment